Terms and Conditions
1. You will receive a written confirmation of your booking once your deposit and booking form have been received. A 50% deposit is payable on booking via bank transfer and the remainder to be paid 6 weeks prior to the holiday start date..
2. Deposits are non refundable.
3. You must vacate the lodge by 10.00am on the day of departure.
4. If you wish to change your booking we will try and much as possible to accommodate your request.
5. Linden tree lakes accept no responsibility whatsoever for flight delays or cancellations caused by weather condition, strikes, terrorism and/or other causes beyond our control.
6. Travel documentation including passports, insurance etc are solely you responsibility.
7. We reserve the right to terminate your holiday without compensation if you cause any damage or disturbance to the ground, property and goods of Linden Tree Lakes.
8. A holding deposit for breakages or damage of 100 euros cash is required (to be paid on arrival) this will be refunded after appropriate check have been made, and a appropriate sum will be deducted in the case of any damage to equipment.
9. Our liability to you will not exceed the amount paid to us for your holiday. You must take all necessary steps to safeguard your own personal safety. We accept no liability for any death or personal injury, unless this results from our own negligence.
10. In the unlikely event of any complaint, this be reported to ourselves on site or put in writing no more than 7 days after your holiday.
11. We accept your deposit and booking form on the understanding that you have read these terms and conditions.
12. We recommend that you carry travel insurance as adequate protection for yourself and personal belongings against theft, damage or injury. You should have a up to date passport and an E.H.I.C (European Health Insurance Card) as insurance is not included in your holiday.
13. Booking with Linden Tree Lakes signifies that you accept full responsibility, and that Linden Tree Lakes is fully exempt from any claims whatsoever. If you should happen to have an accident or fall ill, please be aware french medical treatment is very expensive, and you will be expected to pay the full amount.